Sunday, July 8, 2007

Returning The Favor...

These favors are perfect with my spring-fling theme of lavender and sage-green. I found them at FavorFavor:



Price:$2.59
Add an air of romance to your reception with a glowing garden of lavender scented gel candles. The foamy head of a scented votive candle is perched atop a delicate lavender flower perfectly suspended in a tall glass of scented gel. These candles burn approximately 6 hours and with this 6” tall ensemble, their drama and height add a colorful flourish to your reception tables. This elegant wedding or bridal shower favor is presented in a silky sheer lavender organza bag, complete with ribbon and thank you tag.

My wedding is going to be kept fairly small (50 to 75 guests maximum, and probably many less in reality), so the price is not quite the bite in the financial butt for me that it may be for those having a larger affair.

I also want to provide mints or some candies for my guests as well, and these boxes I think would be very nice as well:



I would use a more pastel version -- a true lavender and sage green, but this idea is one I can build on.

And the planning continues...

1 comment:

JCsWomyn said...

Girl, I am floored everytime I see something you have come up with..how about this..you just design your whole wedding and I'll wait until you are done and copy it all!! LOL...seriously my sister you are truly FAB! I love these candles!!